
OHIO — A Dayton man was seriously injured after being struck by two vehicles in a hit-and-run crash last summer, and police are asking for the public’s help in identifying those involved.
Nathan Cunningham was hit near the 4600 block of Hoover Avenue around 9:40 p.m. on Aug. 14, 2025, according to the Dayton Police Department. Authorities said he was struck by two separate vehicles during the incident.
Investigators initially believed Cunningham had been hit by only one vehicle. However, new evidence has confirmed that two cars were involved in the crash.
Police said the first vehicle left the scene without stopping. Information about the second vehicle has not been released.
Cunningham suffered serious injuries as a result of the crash.
The case remains under investigation by the Dayton Police Department’s Traffic Services Unit. Detectives are asking anyone who witnessed the crash or who may have information about the vehicles involved to contact Detective Metzler at 937-333-1359.







